Keyword Search HELP Page
The Medical Resource Reviews database search service helps you find educational electronic medical information resources available by any
of the following means: browsable WWW sites, or downloadable datasets and software, or on CD-ROMS.
You can retrieve resources via our query interface or get full reports
or via a keyword search here.
For keyword search:
1. Type your keyword(s) in the search box.
2. Press the Search button to start your search.
1. Type words heart lung in the search box.
To find exact phrase you should put it inside double-quotes like "high blood pressure".
2. Press the Search button or press the Enter key.
3. The Results page will return you resources from the Medical
Resource Reviews Database which mention both heart and lung.
Keywords may be combined with AND, OR, NOT.
If you don't specify AND or OR, then AND is assumed.
Keyword query applies to all the fields in records of the Medical Resource. The search is
- heart lung is equivalent to heart AND lung;
both return resources which mention heart and lung.
- For keywords query heart OR lung you will get resources
which mention heart or lung.
- heart AND lung AND NOT therapy will return resources which
mention heart and lung but do not mention therapy.
- You can combine exact phrase and AND, OR, NOT like "Back Issues" AND heart .
Back to Medical Resource Reviews Database
© Copyright FIU-HPDRC, 1999.
Posted with Permission.